October 9

Member Orchid Auction

details below

Map to Monthly Meetings

To maintain, develop and study the growth of orchids. 

Upcoming Orchid Events

Saturday October 14, 2017 1:30 pm

All Michigan Societies Annual Seminar

FREE EVENT

Okemos, Michigan

Featured Talks:

"Cattleya in Brazil" by Francisco Miranda & "American Orchid Society Today" by George Hatfield, AOS President




Orchid of the Month

Phragmipedium Eumelia Arias

Location & Hours

For more info, contact Dave at: gaos@thegaos.com


Want to Join ?


Portage Lakes Kiwanis Building

725 Portage Lakes Dr

Akron, OH 44319

 

Meetings:

2nd Monday every month 

January - November


Next Meeting:

Monday October 9, 2017 6:45 pm

Program: 

Member Orchid Auction

Several times per year the society hosts a silent auction fund-raiser where attendees bring orchids they cannot grow or do not want or just orchid divisions.  The silent auction lasts for the evening.  At the end, the seller owes the society 25% of the sales price and keeps the remaining 75%.  There will be plenty of interesting orchids from $2 to $30 available.


Doors open at 6:30 pm.  


Guests Welcome

See you there.


​​